Sunday 7 April 2013

Exciting times with Stampin' Up!

Since starting my blog I have joined Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator!! It is very exciting!

I will be using this blog to show you cards and projects I've made and keep you up to date with what is going with Stampin' Up!

Well speaking of photos, here are some I have made over the weekend using the stamp set By the Seashore by Stampin' Up! I have totally fallen in love with this set!

 
All products from Stampin' Up!
Paper: Pacific Point DSP and Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Pacific Point, Versamark
White Embossing Powder
Stamp: By the Seashore

 
All Products from Stampin' Up!
Paper: Whisper White cardstock, Pool Party cardstock,
Ink: Pool Party, Pacific Point, Midnight Muse, Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight
Punches: Word Window and Decorative Label
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment: