Saturday 13 July 2013

Weekend projects!

Well I actually got to sit and do some crafting today!!sometimes difficult with four kids and a hubby on school holidays!

This card uses a technique I've wanted to try for AGES! Brayer ink over the cardstock using the post-it note circle as a mask to create the sun. 

You could use any stamp set that is available to create the silhouette in the foreground.

Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip and Black StazOn 
Stamp Set: Inspired by Nature (retired)
Other: Brayer, Post-it Note, 1 3/4" circle punch, Dauber or Sponge, Basic Black Marker


I made this card for my sister-in-law and her hubby's wedding anniversary. Like my most of my cards, it sort of just evolved and looks nothing like the sketch I had!

Cardstock: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and White Craft ink
Stamp Set: Delicate Doilies
Other: Paper Doily, 2 3/8" scallop punch, scallop circle die


In the post last week I finally got the stamp set By The Tide. I've looked at this set for so long, and I have no idea why! :-) This is the first of many cards to come using this awesome masculine set!


Cardstock: Crumb Cake and Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Set: By The Tide and Morning Post Alphabet


Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I'm hoping to get more time tomorrow, after some housework perhaps seeings it got neglected today! :-)

Until next time!

Nicole x


No comments:

Post a Comment