Saturday 16 November 2013

Christmas Creations!

Well it certainly is that time of year now when I try and get my Christmas cards started..... but I always struggle to decide which of the several designs I come up, to make in bulk for family and friends!

So I thought I'd show a couple of them I've come up with.... of course now the family and friends that see these are not going to get much of a surprise, unless something else inspires me in the next week or too! Oh wait, I have another couple of new stamp sets from the new Holiday Catalogue coming next week in the mail... so of course new ideas will come my way! LOL!


I'd been doing some triple stamping and then decided to stamp this single stamp across the 3 layers (though it only went over two!). So I then stamped the other single tree to mat over the layers.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White and Old Olive
Ink: Old Olive and Basic Black
Embelishments: Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon and red diamenties (not SU!)
Other: Snail adhesive, Stampin' Up dimensionals and Glue Dots.


When I started this card, it looked too plain so I inked up my ornament stamp with cherry cobbler, and wow, did it kill it! Or so I thought to start with! Once I'd matted my white rectangles it started to look okay.... then stamped a sentiment on more whisper white card stock instead of stamping straight onto that centre piece. It grew on me but I thought the embossed ornament with silver ribbon finished it off.

Supplies:
Card stock: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Versa Mark Ink
Embelishments: Silver ribbon, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder and a heat tool.

I will post some more when I can, enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Til next time,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment