Wednesday 13 January 2016

Addicted to CAS #79 - Cake

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by my blog today, for a challenge from Addicted to CAS - CAKE! If you read my previous post featuring a card I made for Mojo Monday, you'll know that I love this stamp set and DSP! Here I have also used something I hadn't used for a long time from my stash - the Circle Card Thinlits. I've included two photos today - one showing the front of the card unopened, and then one that shows the other side of the circle on the inside.



Here is a link to their blog. Make sure you check them out! Click on the image below.

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/challenge-79-cake.html


The supplies I've used today are below:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks again for joining me!

Til next time,
Nicole x





3 comments:

  1. Very creative card. I really like the design and the colors! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome interactive card, Nicole! I love the cake image and your choice of pattern paper, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great take on our 1st challenge this year! I adore interactive cards, Nicole. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS Challenge. -Ksenija, DT

    ReplyDelete