Monday 28 March 2016

Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge

Hi friends!

Today I made a card for the blog challenge set by Stamp, Ink, Paper. This week they have a Tic, Tac, Toe grid! I love these challenges! You basically chose a line of three options set by the grid! I have chosen Gold - Sequins - Congratulations.

Here is my card.



I don't usually make many cards predominately gold, so I sought this opportunity to pull out my Gold Foil paper and FREE Gold Metallic Glitter Tape that is ONLY available for another few days (with every AUD$90 order). It is from the Sale-a-bration catalogue which sadly finishes on March 31st 2016.

I love washi tape and I have teamed the glitter tape with two different gold washi tapes.. I really love the look of this background - and its super easy and quick! My sentiment is also a stamp from the Sale-a-bration catalogue! The sequins I have used on my card are pulled from the gold sequin trim - I really love that trim! I think it will last me forever, such good value! Lastly I have also used the gold thread to make loops behind my sentiment.

Here is the blog challenge if you'd like to check it out!! You can click on the image to go straight to their site.

http://stampinkpaper.com/2016/03/sip-challenge-40-tic-tac-toe-from-lisa/


Thanks for stopping by today!

Til next time,
Nicole x

2 comments:

  1. This is great Nicole. I love how you have used the Washi Tape for the background and all in gold makes it look very classy. Well done!

    ReplyDelete