Friday 15 July 2016

Mojo Monday MOJO456 - Seaside Shore

Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Yesterday I made a card with my new Stampin' Up! supplies that finally arrived! I say finally, not because their service was slow, but because I finally was able to place an order and it arrived!

I made this card with the Mojo Monday MOJO456 sketch in mind. I'll show you their sketch challenge towards the end of my post.

Here it my card. I've used Pool Party and Whisper White card stock for my card base and layers. The stamp set is a new one called Seaside Shore from Stampin' Up! and the sentiment is stamped from the ever-practical Tin of Cards stamp set. The ink colours are Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy and Peekaboo Peach from the new 2016-2018 In Colours range and Watermelon Wonder for my shells. The background is stamped in Pool Party from the same Seaside Shore stamp set. What a great background effect hey!


Here is the inside of my card. Quite often I run out of time and don't get to finish them off but I'm trying really hard to!



Here is the sketch for Mojo Monday. You can click on the image to go straight to their blog site. Check out the amazing creations by the design team and other crafters. You'll get heaps of ideas for your future projects!


Well that's it from me today! Til next time!
Nicole x



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this card! And the inside is just beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used that Nestie for the center shape. Lovely aquatic scene too. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete