Saturday 21 January 2017

Z Fold Cards & Guy Greetings

Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I was busting to use the new Hexagon Dynamic TIEF but I haven't received my Nailed It stamp set and dies yet. So.... I pulled out my Guy Greetings stamp set to use in the meantime.

These cards are really easy to make as it was a standard card with the front folded back over to create a Z. In each card I have hidden the Happy Birthday message behind the square part at the front.

The first card is stamped with the Anchor and phrase "You're my anchor". I wanted to leave this as a non-specific recipient so it could be given to a partner, father or brother. 




The second card features the tool stamp from this stamp set. I had never used this particular one before but I really like it for a background. I stamped the World's Greatest stamp first and then the Dad stamp underneath. Doing the banner first helps to line up the Dad stamp.



The last card I have made is one for my Father-in-law who's birthday is coming up soon. This one features brushed silver card stock and silver embossing powder for the sentiment on the front. On the inside I have added the word Dad to the Happy Birthday message.



The supplies I have used are as follows.
Cardstock - Basic Grey, Brushed Silver, Smokey Slate and Whisper White
Ink - Black Memento, Clear Versamark
Stamp Set - Guy Greetings
Big Shot, Layering square framelits and Hexagon Dynamic TIEF
Trimmer, Tear and Tape and Snail
Silver embossing powder, Embossing buddy and Heat tool


Well thanks for joining me! I hope you enjoyed them as much I do.

Til next time,
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment