Wednesday 9 September 2015

Mojo Monday 414 & TGIF Challenge TGIFC19 - Peaceful Wreath

Hello there! Welcome back to my blog! I have been a bit MIA lately with life just totally getting in the way of my crafting and blogging :-( But I got some time in today, so its all good!

Today I've combined two challenges for my card. They are Mojo Monday and TGIF Challenge.  Mojo Monday provided the sketch and TGIF the colour pallet. I'll show you their challenges and links at the end.

Here is my card.


And here are the challenge blogs I've used today!

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/mojo-monday-414-contest.html

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/tgifc19.html


When I saw the colours I thought of Christmas. I mean, who wouldn't when you've been pouring over the new Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue! It also reminded me of holly leaves and the new stamp set "Peaceful Wreath". So I set off to stamp and colour the image. It was then when I was deciding what to do with the completed wreath that I thought of the Mojo Monday sketch and how it would highlight the wreath for the center image.

I have used the new designer series paper stack quite a lot lately for Christmassy backgrounds on my cards. I think they work, especially the diagonal stripe. In this card I've used it with a strip of Winter Wonderland Vellum.

Here are a list of the supplies I've used in my card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.

Til next time,
Nicole x

1 comment:

  1. Stunning Christmas card - love the wreath! Thanks so much for playing along at TGIF challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete