Sunday 20 September 2015

The Crazy Crafters September Blog Hop - New Holiday Catalogue



Hello friends! Welcome back to our Crazy Crafters Blog Hop! This month we are celebrating the new 2015 Holiday Catalogue, that was launched on 1 September 2015. It is absolutely stunning! Filled with beautiful papers, coordinating stamp sets, washi tape, new big shot accessories, and SO much more!!

We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. We are so lucky to have very talented members in our team!

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Handmade by Nicole Spicer - or may have come from the person previous to me in the list below. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Nicole Spicer.



I have made two cards in a similar theme. I created the leaves firstly by sponging three colours onto Very Vanilla cardstock. These colours are Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Early Expresso. I just sponged in a random pattern and used the stampin' sponge to blend the colours together. I really love this effect!

From there I stamped the images from the new stamp set "Lighthearted Leaves" and cut these leaves out with the Leaflets Framelits Dies with my Big Shot. You will find the stamp set on page 44 of the new catalogue. The framelits are from the 2015-2016 Annual Catalgue on page 172.







The supplies I have used on these cards are below. You can click on any of the images to go to my online store. Here you will find all these products, items in each of the current catalogues, weekly deals and retired items on the clearance rack.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks so much for joining us on our blog hop today! Be sure to check back to the list to jump to the next person in our blog hop. You are currently visiting Nicole Spicer.



Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you're think of my cards!

Til next time,
Nicole x

13 comments:

  1. Love these leaves Nicole, an awesome card. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards. In particular I really love the bottom one. Not sure how much longer I can hold out before I buy this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike! Love what you did with this stamp set. The colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Nicole! Love the colours! I think I need to get this set now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful effect with the colour sponging, love your cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cards Nicole :) I think this set will soon be finding a place on the shelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work Nicole....am thinking I may just have to get this set

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sponging, I so wanna give it a try now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours used and I love that sponging technique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Nicole, these cards look like they have taken you forever. So cant wait to get that stamp set and framelits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The sponging on you cards are very effective and adds to the beauty of the overall card design. I really like these Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love your Thank You card - the shading it so rich and warm!

    ReplyDelete