Wednesday 4 November 2015

Mojo Monday MOJO422 - Best Thoughts

Hello again!

I made this card with two challenges in mind, one of them being Mojo Monday. I always try to make a card from this challenge blog, but sometimes I don't get around to blogging and entering it! But anyway! Here it is.



The challenge for Mojo Monday this week was a sketch challenge. I really like sketch challenges! They allow a great place to start (the design!) and enable you to get creative within that. I hope I didn't get too creative with this sketch, because I kind of did change a few things, like the Tip Top Taupe DSP in the background is wider and the sentiment oval is at the opposite corner! But as its quoted in : "the code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules." :-)

Here is the sketch. You can click on the picture to go straight to their blog.

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/mojo-monday-422-contest.html


The supplies I've used today are below.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks again for joining me! Please feel welcome leave me a comment.

Til next time,
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment