Sunday 20 December 2015

Crazy Crafters & Pootlers Blog Hop - Occasions Catalogue Sneek Peak


Welcome to the Crazy Crafters / Pootles Blog Hop for December! This month we are excited to show off our "2016 Occasions / Saleabration Sneak Peeks". We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. 

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Nicole Spicer - or may have come from the person previous to me - Angelina Clark. Be sure to click on the next button further down to continue your journey on this blog hop.

This month we have very exciting news that we have the famous Pootles - Sam Donald and her lovely team playing along with us! All the way from the UK. We are absolutely thrilled that they said yes to playing along with the Crazy Crafters this month, as Sam is VERY talented and has a following all around the world. Thanks Sam and her team!

Here is the list of bloggers we have participating this month and what a list!


So here is my card. When I saw this suite at the Local Onstage Stampin' Up! event last month, I was so excited! I'm a bit of a pink girl and I love this beautiful intricate heart die.

 

Here's a brief run down of how I made by card.
  • My card base is 10.5cm x 15cm in Rose Red and I layered on that a piece of Blushing Bride 10.2cm x 14.7cm as I only wanted a small border due to the size of the heart die.
  • I then cut a piece of the new Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper stack to 9.9cm x 14.4cm. I flipped this piece over and ran it through my Big Shot with the new Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Die. This is on page 16 of the new catalogue. And even better, you can purchase the die with the stamp set and save 15%! Love it! I adhered this piece onto the Blushing Bride cardstock.  I love this effect so you get a sold colour against the detail of the heart.
  • I then ran that same die through using the new Blushing Bride glimmer paper. Its so beautiful! And in true Stampin' Up! style, the glimmer paper coordinates with the DSP! I used dimensionals to pop up the heart on the DSP.
  • My greeting is from the Stamp Set Bloomin' Love Stamp Set, which as I said is available in a bundle. The banner is cut out with the big shot also, with the Large Numbers Framelits Dies, but could easily be fussy cut. I popped this up with 2 dimensionals so it would pop up over the heart.
  • I finished off my card today by adhering some flowers (from the Bloomin' Heart Thinlit Die) in Rose Red cardstock and basic rhinestone jewels.
  • The inside of my card has a strip of the same DSP and a flower/jewel just so it matches!


I hope you've enjoyed my card today. I was really happy with how it turned out!

Enjoy the rest of the blog hop! Click on the NEXT button below to continue through. Be sure to leave us comment if you can, I know I love hearing from you!


http://intatwynedesigns.co.uk/?p=1855



Here is a list of the items I've used in my card from the new upcoming 2016 Occasions Catalogue.
  • Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
  • Bloomin' Love Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Die
  • Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack
  • Large Numbers Framelits Die
Here are the other supplies I have used. These are all available from the current 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue. If you do not have one, or a Demonstrator, be sure to let me know and I can send you one!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks so much for visiting my blog today!

Til next time,
Nicole x

22 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving your card Nicole, so intricate. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a stunning card with this beautiful framelit. Love it Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Nicole I cant wait to use the Blushing Bride glimmer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to highlight the love heart die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful to see this framelit used - Lovely Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these framelits, gorgeous card Nicole! SNAP indeed lol. Great minds think alike, always glitterfy everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card Nicole! I am super exciting to start playing with my heart dies now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Nicole, I love that Die and the Glimmer paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a pink girl but I love this card beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Nicole.
    Hugs
    Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete