Sunday 20 December 2015

SIP Challenge 27 - Thanks - Love Blossoms DSP

Hi everyone, thanks for visiting my blog today! Gee it's been so long since I've blogged, but I just made this card yesterday, and saw that it fits with this challenge blog from SIP!

The card I've made today was created whilst playing around with my NEW stuff from the NEW 2016 Occasions Catalgoue, going live on the 4th February 2016! I can't wait! The DSP I've used is called Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack. Its part of a beautiful new suite, which includes a stamp set, thinlits die, ribbons, accessories kit and more! The stamp set I've used is also from the new catalogue, called You're So Lovely. Definately items for your must-have list!


I really like the simpleness of this card too.

Here is the challenge post from SIP. Check it out, even if you don't have a blog yourself, its a great place to get inspiration for your next project! Click on the image below!

http://stampinkpaper.com/2015/12/sip-challenge-27-thanks/


Thanks for joining me, see yu next time! - Which is sooner than you think! Come back later on this afternoon/evening as the team I am apart of - The Crazy Crafters - is teaming up with Sam Hammond Donald from the UK for a very exciting Occasions Catalogue Sneak Peek blog hop. I hope you can come and see the awesome project we have!

Nicole x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Nicole. I love the layout you chose. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a simple yet elegant Thank you card! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Thank you card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and beautiful, this is a perfect layout to let some pretty patterned paper shine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamp, Ink, Paper, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I really like the layout/colors used. Makes me think spring as it is snowing out my window. :) Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

    ReplyDelete