Monday 22 February 2016

Forgotten Posts - Global Design Project #GDP022 & #GDP023

Hello again!

Well, I seem to do this a LOT of this..... I see a blog challenge I want to participate in..... make my card....... blog it until I get interrupted...... and then miss the deadline :-(

So I'd like to share two cards I had made for two challenges from Global Design Project.

#GDP022 -  Sketch Challenge


This was my first time using the botanicals suite. Cajun Craze is almost my least favourite colour, but I will admit I'm warming up towards it after using it on this card! Hmm.... well, small steps! :-)

#GDP023 - Theme Challenge - Balloons


I really loved the theme of balloons - I mean, who doesn't love balloons?! Its such a happy theme, and so versatile as you can give balloons for any occasion. But I've gone with probably the most popular: a birthday!

Well I hope you liked my cards! Feel free to leave me a comment :-)
Til next time,
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment