Wednesday 8 July 2015

Just Add Ink #269

Hi, and welcome to my blog for today. The Just Add Ink Challenge this week is a Colour Challenge! I always find these much more "challenging" than sketch challenges. But I'll give it a crack! To see the challenge click here!

Here is the Colour Combo:



And here is my card:



The supplies I have used today are:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I am really happy how my card came out! I hope you like it too. I'd better go make a girl one now! My friend is having a baby any day now, so I'd better get on it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Til next time,
Nicole x

3 comments:

  1. This is SUPER-cute, Nicole! These colours work beautifully for a baby card. I like how you've hung the hangers over the twine, and really like the placement of the sentiments. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the colours to create a coordinating set of onsies Nicole. They look delightful swinging on the line. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete