Saturday 18 July 2015

Mojo Monday #406


 Hi there! 

Welcome to my blog today for MojoMonday! Okay, so its not Monday, but its school holidays and we have been insanely busy, like most families! But they are nearly at an end and although it means I don't quite get to my craft desk as often, I have enjoyed spending time with my 4 kids! Anyway! Back to MojoMonday! This weeks challenge, MOJO406, can be viewed from their blog here

Here is the sketch:

  

Here is my card:


I recently got the stamp set 'No Bones About It' and have seen some awesome projects made with it. So I really wanted to give it a try in this weeks challenge.

The supplies I have used to make this card are below:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by today!

Til next time,
Nicole x

2 comments:

  1. All young boys especially primary school kids will love receiving this type of card for their birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All young boys especially primary school kids will love receiving this type of card for their birthday.

    ReplyDelete