Monday 27 July 2015

Just Add Ink #272 - Butterflies!

Hello, and welcome to my blog today for the Just Add Ink challenge. This week is all about butterflies!

I love making butterfly cards and surely this shouldn't be too hard.... right? Hmm....!

Here is my card I made today...


I love the new In Colours so I felt I needed to showcase them in this card. Even the sentiment is using them! I have also used masking in my card so that the butterflies overlapped a little.

The supplies I've used today are:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hope you've enjoyed my card!

Til next time,
Nicole x

4 comments:

  1. Great card Nicole. Love all the butterflies in all the In Colours and love the masking technique you've used. The little touches of bling on the butterflies is a gorgeous touch. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rochelle :-) Great challenge, I LOVE participating! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rainbow like effect you used for your butterflies and sentiment Nicole. Seeing those bright butterflies flying up is a sight that just makes me smile! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty, bright, card Nicole. I love the masked butterflies, and the way you've created the multi-coloured sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete