Tuesday 28 July 2015

Mojo Monday #408

Hi there! Its Mojo Monday challenge time again.... gee don't these come by again so quickly!?
In thinking about this sketch I decided I wanted to showcase the 2014-2016 In Colours, at least some of them anyway!

Here is my entry.


And here is the sketch. The last Monday of the month they do a Tall & Skinny challenge so I've made my card 3 3/4" x 4 3/4". Clicking on the picture will take you straight to the challenge blog where you'll see the design teams' cards followed by all the entrants.

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/mojo-monday-408.html

And here are the supplies I've used today:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for joining me again for today! I hope you've liked my card today, I was quite happy how it turned out!

Til next time,
Nicole x




2 comments:

  1. love this Nicole! The sun coming out from behind the butterfly is gorgeous. Awesome mojo Monday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love how those rays in the corner totally highlight the butterfly. Thanks for playing along with with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete