Saturday 25 July 2015

SIP Challenge 6 - Tic Tac Toe


Hi everyone, and welcome to by blog! This post is about another challenge new to me, SIP - Stamp Ink Paper. This challenge is a bit different, but I loved the idea! I'll post the challenge for you in a minute, but here is my card...



So here is the challenge. You can click on the picture to go straight to the SIP challenge blog.

http://stampinkpaper.com/2015/07/sip-challenge-6-tic-tac-toe/

I chose to do a birthday card, and went diagonally through the tic tac toe. So I had to use patterned paper and blue as well. Easy! Stampin' Up! have an amazing range of colours! I also used the new matching designer paper stack. I really love the new designs. They're awesome!

There are so many combinations to chose from in this tic tac toe challenge. I hope you'll give one a go too!

The supplies I have used on my card today are:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks so much for visiting today!

Til next time,
Nicole x


4 comments:

  1. Well done on challenging yourself and trying out the Tic Tac Toe with the SIP design team! Looks like heaps of fun. That no bones about it stamp set is so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie! I really liked this one! This stamp is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card, Nicole! Love how you created a scene with your stamping including the dinosaur tracks and the leaves. Great for a little boy. Thanks for playing along with my Tic Tac Toe challenge at SIP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole, love your dinosaur card and so glad you found our challenge. We hope you can join us again soon at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete