Saturday 8 August 2015

Fab Friday 70 - Go Wild!

Hello friends, welcome to my blog today! This post is another challenge, this time for Fab Friday. When I saw this sketch I was really excited because a few ideas popped into my mind. I received a small order this week from Stampin' Up! from the previous week's Weekly Deals bargains. One of them was this gorgeous paper stack called "Go Wild". How awesome is it? Have you seen it?! If not you can see it below in the list of the supplies; click onto the image and you'll be taken to my online store and you can see all the beautiful designs!

Here is my card!



Here is the sketch provided by Fab Friday. You can click on the image to go to their blog website and check it out. Even if you don't blog yourself, you can still use the sketch to inspire your next project.

http://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/fab-friday-70.html

The supplies I've used in my card today are below.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for joining me today.

Til next time,
Nicole x


5 comments:

  1. Love this DSP! Its so fitting for so many occasions, great card Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great rendering of the sketch! I love this DSP you've chosen too - I passed this pack by, but I think I have to go take another look now, lol... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on fab Friday. I love this DSP and I'm so glad I ordered it (was tempted to get a second pack on the weekly deal). Anyway, I forget to use this sentiment! Thanks for the inspiration to get that set out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card!! Works great for a masculine one, I always need more of those!! I can't remember if I've gotten this stack, I'll need to remedy that soon!! :) Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this! The monochromatic looks great with this sketch! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete