Tuesday 18 August 2015

Mojo Monday #411 - Hey, Girl meets Go Wild!

Hello and welcome to Mojo Monday! Okay so it's Tuesday here in Australia, but I finally have a day off so I could have a bit of a play in my neglected craft room!

I have actually made two cards for this challenge. I'll post them separately for the sake of entering the challenge, but I will include a photo of both cards in each post.

The first one I've made is using a new stamp set I got recently from the Annual Catalogue called Hey, Girl. Such a cute stamp set! I stamped the image on whisper white and then on some Watermelon Wonder DSP for her dress, bow and handbag. I really like this effect.


So here are the two cards I have made for this challenge. Check out my next post for the second card close up!


Here is this weeks challenge sketch for Mojo Monday #411. You really should head over to the site and check out the challenge and the projects the design team came up with. I really love this site because you're will find stacks of ideas for your projects from the hundreds of previous sketches over the years. Just click on the image below!

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/mojo-monday-411.html


Here are the supplies I've used on my featured card today.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you check out my other card! :-) I'd love to hear what you think too!

Til next time,
Nicole x

1 comment:

  1. Another darling card. Such a cute mix of papers and I love how you pieced all her accessories. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete