Saturday 22 August 2015

TGIF #16 Challenge

Hello there, welcome back to my blog and a challenge I haven't done for a bit. I can't resist a sketch challenge, and one that is an "oldie but a goodie"! The sunburst, no wait, starburst? Whichever way you prefer, I've pulled out some recollection of how to construct one for today's card!

This stamp set is called "Dove of Peace" from the new Holiday Catalogue which is coming really soon! We are all on countdown! The stamp has a sentiment and I have stamped it separately in the inside of the card. The colours I've used are Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green and the papers I've used are from the Regals Designer Series Paper Stack.

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/tgifc16.html




















Here is the TGIF challenge sketch! If you're new to this card technique, you should give it a try! There are examples from the design team and other entrants, click on the pic below and you'll go straight there.


 Here are the supplies I've used.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

Til next time,
Nicole x


No comments:

Post a Comment