Wednesday 19 August 2015

Just Add Ink #275 - Embellished Ornaments

Hi there! I have been working a few days doing relief and been super busy with the work/mum balance that I nearly forgot about this sketch challenge! So I've just made it with about 9 hours to spare (out of a whole week!).

I really wanted to break out my new stamp sets from the new Holiday Catalogue - which is live on the 1st of September! The set I've featured is called "Embellished Ornaments" and it had a matching thinlits die set called "Delicate Ornament". You get solid and intricate dies for two different ornaments plus a few bits and pieces!

So here is my card!


This stamp set also has two sentiments and I have put one of them in the inside of my card.

Here is the sketch challenge from Just Add Ink. Click on the picture to go straight to their blog post and check it and the other entrants creations!

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/just-add-ink-275just-add-sketch.html

 There are also a few more items I've used from the new catalogue! These items include the Real Red and Whisper White ribbon and the Gold patterned Vellum. Trust me, you're going to LOVE the new catalogue and I can't wait for it to go live.

Thanks so much for coming by today to visit!

Til next time,
Nicole x


1 comment:

  1. This is lovely fresh and festive Nicole! Love the glints of gold and how they add richness to the bold red ornament. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete