Tuesday 25 August 2015

the Paper Players PP259 - Christmas sneek peek!

Hello again! One more for me today and this time its a sketch challenge from the Paper Players, PP259. I couldn't resist another Christmas card so I could play with my new stamp sets and dies! Here is my card.


I haven't purchased any Christmas Design Series Papers (yet!!) so I improvised by using the Brights collection Designer Series Paper.

Here is the sketch challenge for the Paper Players. Click on the image to go straight to the link.

http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/pp259-sketch-challenge-from-joanne.html

Here are the supplies I've used.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I've also used two new stamp sets coming in the new Holiday Catalogue in a week! They're called
Peaceful Wreath and Versatile Christmas for the sentiment.

I hope you like this one as much as I do! Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Til next time,
Nicole x

1 comment:

  1. The Brights paper is the perfect match for your festive holly wreath - what a lovely Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete