Saturday 1 August 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #197 From Land to Sea

Hello there, and welcome to my Freshly Made Sketch challenge #197. I just love sketch challenges! I suppose that's become obvious, but it really helps to get the creative mojo moving!

I was so happy with how my card came out today. My Father in Law is a very keen fisherman and I thought of him when I saw this stamp! It is from a new stamp set "From Land to Sea" in the new 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue and one of my favourites!


For the banner, I have used a stampin' sponge to graduate the colours in the same order I used on the fish itself. I really like the effect of blending the colours into each other.

Here is the sketch challenge. I just loved it. You can click on the image below to take you straight to their blog challenge. Why not give it a go yourself? Even if you don't have a blog, you can still use it to create your next project, and change it up to suit.

http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/paper-players-255-sandys-sketch.html

 I've included a list of the supplies I have used to make my card below.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have done so many different challenges in the last few weeks, so feel free to take a tour of my blog posts for some inspiration or ideas!

Til next time,
Nicole x



2 comments:

  1. Your coloring is so fabulous on this!! Love your image! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Your ink blending on the banner is wonderful and this is a perfect masculine card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete